Grenada is a sovereign island nation that achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1974 and maintains Elizabeth II as queen and head of state. It is a member of the Caribbean Development Bank, the Caribbean Community (CARICOM), the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS), and the Commonwealth of Nations. It joined the United Nations in 1974, and the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, and the Organization of American States in 1975.
Grenada consists of three islands- Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique, which form the southern end of the Windward Islands, and is located to the northwest of Trinidad and Tobago and southwest of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, not far from the Venezuelan coast and approximately three hours from Miami by air.
East Caribbean Dollar (XCD)
The Citizenship by Investment Program came into existence when the Grenada Parliament passed the “2013Grenada Citizenship by Investment Act”. To qualify for citizenship, the main applicant must fulfill all application requirements, including good character and good health.
- Visa-Free travel to more than 140+ COUNTRIES, including the U.K. and the countries of the Schengen Area
- Residency is not required
- CITIZENSHIP PROCESSING TIME 4-6 months (approximately)
- No tax on income, capital gains, gifts, wealth, and inheritance A safe environment for your family and for your business
- Citizenship for life for primary applicant and family which can be inherited by descent
- Grenada is the only country with a citizen-by-investment program whose citizens enjoy access to the E-2 Business Visa Program of the United States
There are two ways to obtain citizenship by investment in Grenada:
1. The National Transformation Fund (NTF) (Non-Refundable)
Contribution to NTF
2. Real Estate Investment
To qualify for citizenship of Grenada under the Real Estate Option of the Citizenship by Investment Program, an applicant must purchase authorized real estate with the minimum value of $ 350,000
Additional Government Fees
World Gate will prescreen your passport copy for government pre-approval to ensure fast processing.
After down payment of the professional fees required to open your application, World Gate will provide assistance and advice in regard to the collection of the required documents.
World Gate will submit a report and the application to the government. Once your documents are submitted, government due diligence fees shall be paid. Additionally, the total amount of your investment shall be paid depending on which option you’ve chosen (real estate or donation). If your application is rejected, then the investment/donation amount will be returned.
The Grenada government makes its decision. Once your application is accepted, the balance of service fees shall be paid to the government and World Gate, as per agreement.
A certificate of naturalization will be issued in your name. Shortly thereafter, you will receive your passport.
** Electronic visa
– The above list includes territories
– The list of countries is subject to change in accordance with each government’s policy