Montenegro is a sovereign nation located in southeastern Europe. A modern and developed country which is classified as upper-middle income, Montenegro separated from Serbia in 2006, adopted the euro as its official currency, and is on the way to becoming a member state of the European Union. With positive relations with its European neighbors and a burgeoning international image and reputation, Montenegro is a member of the United Nations, NATO, the World Trade Organization, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, the Council of Europe, the Central European Free Trade Agreement and a founding member of the Union for the Mediterranean.
Boasting stunning natural beauty that stretches from the beaches of the Adriatic Sea to the rugged mountains and forests of the interior, Montenegro is centrally positioned within Europe and bordered by Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina to the north, by Serbia to the northeast, by Kosovo to the east, and by Albania to the south. One of Europe’s up-and- coming destinations, for years’ visitors and investors have been taking notice of the low cost of living and unique opportunities that Montenegro provides, while its natural beauty and traditions remain untainted by mass tourism.
730,000 people (2019)
$ 1.8 billion (2019)
The citizenship program of the Republic of Montenegro was officially launched through investment on October 1, 2018 for foreign investors outside the European Union.
- Freedom to travel to more than 120 countries, including the Schengen Area and United Kingdom
- Citizenship within 6 months
- Obtain dual citizenship without giving up your current citizenship
- Easy to obtain visas for the United States, Canada, China
- Citizenship for life for applicant and all family members which can be inherited by descent
- No taxes on income, capital gains, grants, wealth and inheritance
- Physical residence is not required
1. Real Estate Investment
2. Contribution to the Government Development Fund (Non-Refundable)
In addition, the applicant must deposit
World Gate will prescreen your passport copy for government pre-approval to ensure fast processing.
After down payment of the professional fees required to open your application, World Gate will provide assistance and advice in regard to the collection of the required documents.
World Gate will submit a report and the application to the government. Once your documents are submitted, government due diligence fees shall be paid. Additionally, the total amount of your investment shall be paid (real estate investment and donation). If your application is rejected, then the investment/donation amount will be returned.
The Montenegro government makes its decision. Once your application is accepted, the balance of service fees shall be paid to the government and World Gate, as per agreement.
A certificate of naturalization will be issued in your name. Shortly thereafter, you will receive your passport.
** Electronic visa
– The above list includes territories
– The list of countries is subject to change in accordance with each government’s policy