About Dominica Citizenship
The Commonwealth of Dominica is a sovereign island nation located in the Eastern Caribbean, with the French overseas departments of Guadeloupe and Martinique to the northwest and south, respectively. Having gained its independence in 1978 from the United Kingdom, today Dominica is an independent nation and a parliamentary democracy within the Commonwealth of Nations and a member of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM), the United Nations, the Organization of American States (OAS), and the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS).
World-renowned as a natural paradise and referred to as the “Nature Island of the Caribbean”, Dominica is the most mountainous and traditional island of the Lesser Antilles. Filled with waterfalls, hot springs, lakes and jungle, Dominica has a truly dramatic landscape and boasts an extensive natural park system which protects its natural beauty.
600 USD Million (2019)
East Caribbean Dollar (XCD)
Dominica’s Citizenship by Investment program is the cheapest of all existing citizenship programs in the Caribbean. The government has also provided a number of measures to address the issue of the right to education, including the provision of basic education, the provision of health care and the provision of basic services to the public. Citizenship in Dominica is permanent and valid for life, regardless of changes to political policies or changes in the Dominica government’s positions.
The citizenship program was referred to in the Constitution and Laws of the Commonwealth of Dominica in Section 101 of the Constitution and Section 8 of the Nationality Act, Section 10/1 of the Amended Laws and Section 20 (1) of the Nationality Act 1993.
The Dominica Nationality Program has been implemented through investment since 1993 and is legally established in the Dominica Nationality Act and the constitution. To qualify for citizenship, the main applicant must be over 18 years of age and meet all the requirements of the application, including being of good character and of sound health.
- Visa-Free travel to more than 130 countries including the Schengen Area, the United Kingdom, Russia and Singapore
- Nationality in the British Commonwealth
- Obtain citizenship within 3 to 6 months
- Dual citizenship without giving up your current citizenship
- Easy access to a visa for Canada, the United States and China
- Lifetime constitutional nationality for all family members which can be passed on to children
- Parents and siblings of either spouse may be added
- A fully legal program through the government of The Commonwealth of Dominica
- No tax on worldwide income, capital gains, gifts, wealth and inheritance
- Residency is not required
1. The Economic Diversification Fund (EDF) (Non-Refundable):
Contribution to EDF
Contribution to EDF
2. Real Estate Investment
Additional Government Fees
World Gate will prescreen your passport copy for government pre-approval to ensure fast processing.
Down payment of the professional fees will be required to open your application.
World Gate will provide assistance and advice in regard to the collection of the required documents.
Once you submit your application the due diligence fees will be required.
Due diligence report is issued to the government, who will then make a decision. Once your application is accepted you will be expected to pay the balance of your investment.
A certificate of naturalization will be issued in your name. The passport will be issued one week later.
** Electronic visa
– The above list includes territories
– The list of countries is subject to change in accordance with each government’s policy