To obtain Egyptian citizenship
In just six months, via one of the following methods:
1. By donation:
• Deposit $250,000 USD
As direct revenues to the public treasury of the state and are not returned.
2. By bank deposit:
• Linking a deposit to the Central Bank of Egypt
In the amount of 750,000 US dollars to be refunded after 5 years in Egyptian pounds and without additional financial return (interest).
• Linking a deposit with the Central Bank of Egypt in the amount of one million US dollars to be returned after 3 years in Egyptian pounds.
3. Commercial Investment:
Establishing or participating in an investment project with an amount of no less than 400,000 US dollars, with a participation rate of no less than 40% of the project’s capital.
4. Real estate investment:
• Purchase of real estate owned by the state for an amount of at least 500 thousand dollars.
Steps to obtaining Egyptian citizenship
• Pay a fee of $10,000, which is not refundable.
• Deciding on the application in principle
No later than 3 months.
• Issuance of a temporary residence permit for the applicant.
• Issuance of the final decision at the latest
3 months from the date the requirements are met.